Has anybody seen these? disk weapon kit what do you think?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sandhunter

Hmmm..that listing makes me Leary(been screwed on eBay before) 13 is a long time..I order stuff from overseas and I have sent stuff overseas and it has never taken over 2 weeks.the kit looks good though,I would like one as well!

Hmmm..that listing makes me Leary(been screwed on eBay before) 13 is a long time..I order stuff from overseas and I have sent stuff overseas and it has never taken over 2 weeks.the kit looks good though,I would like one as well!
yeah that shipping time has me nervous too. otherwise i would have one on the way already.
does anybody on the forum produce anything lke that?

roninpredator

Sr Member
Your best bet it's to get one from one of our own members: Don Jarr.

One of the best fan made discs out there. Dons attention to detail and casting skills are superb. I own his scar bio,wolf mine and although I don't own his P2 disc .I have had the opportunity to see it in person and it rocks!
Here's a link to his site: http://www.donjarrs-place.com/08-making-stuff-pred-disc

FYI: he also goes by mysteria on ebay .
Lem

Your best bet it's to get one from one of our own members: Don Jarr.

One of the best fan made discs out there. Dons attention to detail and casting skills are superb. I own his scar bio,wolf mine and although I don't own his P2 disc .I have had the opportunity to see it in person and it rocks!
Here's a link to his site: http://www.donjarrs-place.com/08-making-stuff-pred-disc

FYI: he also goes by mysteria on ebay .
Lem
there it is! any body know his user name? or how to contact him on here? i want one. I will definatly support one of our own before i go elswhere
thanks for postin that!

carpe noctem

that is one sick disc Don makes!!! i got one from ebay and it looks like mattel made it!! lol , the one that ronin gave you is the one to go for,that one is bad ass!!