Harry Potter Wand Box Part I.D.


Can anyone shed any light as to what the metal piece on my Original Harry Potter Wand Box is, I've tryed searching for different ideas i had but didnt come close, could someone help please it also looks like its treaded where it goes into the box.

Many Thanks


View attachment 57333
It looks kind of like a "ring pull" for drawers/cabinets.


That obviously isn't exactly what you're looking at, but something along those lines, I think.
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.