Harry Potter the artifact vault

Does anyone know if there's a difference between the 2 versions? Amazon has 2 listings. I read in this thread there's 2 different publishers but do both come with the same pullouts and extra printed items?

I saw it at 2 local shops but both locations they were heavily handled and I'm worried the some stuff might have fallen out or been missing. Any help with a choice on publisher would be great. Thanks!

Does anyone know if there's a difference between the 2 versions? Amazon has 2 listings. I read in this thread there's 2 different publishers but do both come with the same pullouts and extra printed items?

I saw it at 2 local shops but both locations they were heavily handled and I'm worried the some stuff might have fallen out or been missing. Any help with a choice on publisher would be great. Thanks!

As far as I know there is no difference but I might be wrong. I remember hearing that original Artifact Vault book was rumoured to include Lockhart's questionnaire. They sadly chose Black's tapestry instead.

I just got my book!

I must say that even as I am a bit disappointed with publications stuff I am completely happy with other stuff from the book (Cram it OWLs, Broomstick Servicing Kit, OWLs, Ancient Runes homework, Ministry Publications, Harry's notebook).

OMR, Ancient Runes homework? What does that look like?!

Are there any high quality scans of the book? Interested in the OWLs, Ancient Runes Homework and Ministry Publications.
Many Thanks,
Woodfj02

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back