Harry Potter "Rune Dictionary" book prop replica

Re: Harry Potter "Rune Dictionary" book prop replica progress

Wow, that's nice. There have been a few times I've wished I could print on fabric. Typically the stuff is hard to find in the UK, and is twice the price. :rolleyes

Excuse I for my English, I do not speak fluently him, I am French.

Your work is excellent, I am in total admiration in front of the high quality which you have to restore to this book.
I respect excessively your work. I am to fall under the spell of this book, and I tried to reproduce certain pages as you even have to create.

1.png2.png3.png

Cool Pages; this book was one of my favorites! It would be cool to have one with a full interior. I just never did it because it would take so long haha.

Hi Kabeiroi! Thanks, I appreciate the comment. This was a project I worked on a long time ago now; I printed a few covers and only completed one book (blank pages inside) that was sold. Right now I don't plan on making any more! But who knows, maybe i will in the future :)

Hi Kabeiroi! Thanks, I appreciate the comment. This was a project I worked on a long time ago now; I printed a few covers and only completed one book (blank pages inside) that was sold. Right now I don't plan on making any more! But who knows, maybe i will in the future :)

Oh! A pity! But great work, anyway :) And hopefully next time you'll give a try to doing the interiors as well! Cheers!

Hey guys! I'm going to do this book with complete interior ;) When I'll be in London I'll show it to Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima :D So let's get started!

ecl, so I finally got around to trying out heat transfer foils and I've given it a shot using a clothing iron but it didn't come out quite as well as I expected. I was wondering if you have any tips? for example, is there a certain amount of time I should apply the heat? And I assume it should be on its highest setting, yes?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have stumbled across your beautiful creation and was also wondering if you would consider making one to sale? I am ready to buy if you would! It's absolutely stunning. And I would love to add one to my collection. Please consider making me one ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back