Harry Potter "Rune Dictionary" book prop replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Harry Potter "Rune Dictionary" book prop replica progress

Wow, that's nice. There have been a few times I've wished I could print on fabric. Typically the stuff is hard to find in the UK, and is twice the price. :rolleyes

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DAILYPotter

Excuse I for my English, I do not speak fluently him, I am French.

Your work is excellent, I am in total admiration in front of the high quality which you have to restore to this book.
I respect excessively your work. I am to fall under the spell of this book, and I tried to reproduce certain pages as you even have to create.

1.png 2.png 3.png

ecl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cool Pages; this book was one of my favorites! It would be cool to have one with a full interior. I just never did it because it would take so long haha.

ecl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Kabeiroi! Thanks, I appreciate the comment. This was a project I worked on a long time ago now; I printed a few covers and only completed one book (blank pages inside) that was sold. Right now I don't plan on making any more! But who knows, maybe i will in the future :)

Kabeiroi

Hi Kabeiroi! Thanks, I appreciate the comment. This was a project I worked on a long time ago now; I printed a few covers and only completed one book (blank pages inside) that was sold. Right now I don't plan on making any more! But who knows, maybe i will in the future :)

Oh! A pity! But great work, anyway :) And hopefully next time you'll give a try to doing the interiors as well! Cheers!

LorduDesign

Sr Member
Hey guys! I'm going to do this book with complete interior ;) When I'll be in London I'll show it to Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima :D So let's get started!

ibspitfire

ecl, so I finally got around to trying out heat transfer foils and I've given it a shot using a clothing iron but it didn't come out quite as well as I expected. I was wondering if you have any tips? for example, is there a certain amount of time I should apply the heat? And I assume it should be on its highest setting, yes?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

GrangerDanger

I have stumbled across your beautiful creation and was also wondering if you would consider making one to sale? I am ready to buy if you would! It's absolutely stunning. And I would love to add one to my collection. Please consider making me one ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.