Limited Run Harry Potter prop book replica Fantastic Beasts and where to find them custom 1st edition cover

Nowonder

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Immagine.png

I have a couple of spare copies, so just contact me privately on the email address below interested

Hi everyone,
this is my first run, so please bear with me for any mistakes or if anything is unclear.

I made a custom cover version for "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them", to make it look just like the prop for the 1st edition of the book published by Newt Scamander in "Crimes of Grindelwald". As for the content, i used the version with no significant illustrations and a big, simple miniature for each letter of the alphabet openening the chapters. Among all available,This is was the closest to how I imagine the content of a 1st edition book published in the late 20s, and the linear and simple design of the letters just fitted perectly!

Measurements:
20,5x14,5 cm (8x5,7 inches)
number of pages: 88

Run is limited to 10 books for now (more might come in the future)

Cost of the book on the RPF: 90 euros
Shipping within the EU: 15 euros
Shipping outside the EU: 20 euros
Shipping service: int. Economic shipping

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Just email me stating:

1 your username here on therpf.com
2 how many you want
3 your address (this is very important, otherwise I won't be able to apply shipping and place your order. PLEASE NOTE that I won't ship to an address other than the one registered on your paypal account)

at: hardcorepottermaker@gmail.com
If any are still available, I'll send you a paypal invoice. Please DO NOT SEND MONEY BEFORE HEARING FROM ME.

If I have more than one pending request, I will issue invoices according to the order in which emails have been sent, but please keep the following in mind:

PLACES WILL BE TAKEN IN THE LIST IN ORDER OF PAYMENT.

Books taken so far:

1 eethan x1
2 cjchiu x1
3-4 Scout91 x2
5 DavyVO x1
6 Evan Currie x1
7 Mpops89 x1
8 bbmchl x1
9 friendly flier x1
10 Van Helmont x3

20190226_160726.jpg
20190226_160730.jpg
20190226_160747.jpg
20190226_160803.jpg
20190226_160819.jpg
20190226_160829.jpg

Screenshot_20190303-114924_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Nowonder

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello, thanks for your interest! Just updated the post to make a couple of things a little clearer

Nowonder

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow guys, bookings are running so fast! Just wanted to say thank you. Should be able to ship by the end of next week.

PLEAESE NOTE: If anyone sent me an address other than the one registered on their paypal account, please contact me privately. We will have to fix this, otherwise I won't be able to ship.

All the best for now!

bbmchl

Wow guys, bookings are running so fast! Just wanted to say thank you. Should be able to ship by the end of next week.

PLEAESE NOTE: If anyone sent me an address other than the one registered on their paypal account, please contact me privately. We will have to fix this, otherwise I won't be able to ship.

All the best for now!
email sent. Interested in one.

Thanks!

Mike

nurmengart

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Nowonder

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Would you mind letting me know if this the licensed notebook that you are taking the cover from?

Is the backcover coming damaged in those spots from the elastic band?

Fantastic Beasts 2 Premium Notebook, A5 Newt Scamander - Stationery buy now in the shop Close Up GmbH

View attachment 995646

View attachment 995647

Also ... just to confirm ... the book inside ... is it the one with the orange cover?

https://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Beasts-Where-Find-Them/dp/1338132318

Thank you! (y)
Yes that's it! But with a lot of re-adaptation work. Angles of the notebook are rounded, while mine are sharp, space between the gold-foiled design and the end of the cover has been reduced, and of course the book has premium quality decorative paper on the inner cover. As for the holes, they have been filled and covered. Also, the book and the notebook have different shapes and sizes. One of the most noticeable things is that the book cover in the movie looks very shiny, while the notebook has some sort of "matte finish" and the gold foiling, though very beautiful, is also rather weak and tends to come off very easily. I have made it shinier and you can be sure that the gold on my books won't come off even when scratched with a fingernail!

And yes, it's the orange cover edition. It's the simplest edition available, so I thought it was just perfect for a book that has just been "put on the market" and is therefore not too sophisticated.

Last edited:

Nowonder

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone! The last spot has been taken, meaning THIS RUN IS CLOSED FOR NOW. You can still email me exprresing interest, though, and i'll see if I have a couple of spare copies. Thanks for making this possible to fulfill the first goal so fast (Less than a week, I'm stoked!) I'm really working my ass off to meet all your expectations. You will hear from me very soon

Last edited:

cjchiu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_0839.jpg

Hey, I'm pretty happy with the book but I'm wondering what these weird triangle things are? Is this part of the design? - Chris

Nowonder

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey, I'm pretty happy with the book but I'm wondering what these weird triangle things are? Is this part of the design? - Chris
Hi! Glad to know, that is the place where the holes have been covered with vinyl

Last edited:

Friendly flyer

Just want to tell you lads the book is an absolute beauty. Here's my starting Potter collection (the Shrubs and Trees for the Garden is visible on-screen in Bathillda Bagshots cottage, Deadly Hallows. The others are just there to look cool.)

Attachments