Harry Potter prop book replica FANTASTIC BEASTS AND HERE TO FIND THEM - Hermione's copy

cloverblacklupo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
harry-potter-exhibition-teca-hermione.jpg

Hi everyone,

I made a custom cover version for "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them", to make it look just like Herrmione's copy, as featured in the Harry Potter movies and displayed at the HP exhibition in Hermione's section. As for the content, i used the 2017 edition with medieval-looking illustrations by Tomislav Tomic (so, pages are totally different from the one in my previous run for the Crimes of Grindelwald version of the book). The real prop book has a soft-cover, made of some kind of thick leather, black stained on the outside, and beige, raw untreated-looking on the inside. My replica is made of gold foiled black paper, specially treated to look like real leather, and covered in a faux-chamoise beige fabric on the inside. Unlike the Minalima official notebook, the real prop has really no design on the spine and back cover, so neither does my replica. Hermione's book looks very aged and weary, so I've agd the copy I am keeping for myself, but I will age yours under explicit request only.

Measurements:
20x13,5 cm
number of pages: 100

Run is limited to 10 books

Cost of the book: 80 euros
Shipping within the EU and Mediterranean countries: 20 euros
Shipping to Americas, non-Mediterranean Africa, Asia: 26 euros
Shipping to Oceania: 36 euros
Shipping service: int. Economic shipping

I do combined shipping: second and third copy of the book will be free of additional shipping costs. If you want more, I'll need to check the total amount specifically.

Copies will be shipped in about three weeks time from payment

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
Just email me stating:

1 your username here on therpf.com
2 how many you want
3 your address (this is very important, otherwise I won't be able to apply shipping and place your order. PLEASE NOTE that I won't ship to an address other than the one registered on your paypal account)

at: hardcorepottermaker@gmail.com
If any are still available, I'll send you a paypal invoice. Please DO NOT SEND MONEY BEFORE HEARING FROM ME.

If I have more than one pending request, I will issue invoices according to the order in which emails have been sent, but please keep the following in mind:

PLACES WILL BE TAKEN IN THE LIST IN ORDER OF PAYMENT.

ORDERS:
DavyO: orderx1
Van Helmont: preorderx3
Mandingalow: order x2 + FB 1st ed x2

IMG-20190409-WA0000.jpeg
Screenshot_20190425-144200_Gallery.jpg
20190425_141514.jpg
20190425_114609.jpg

Link to my other run for the Crimes of Grindelwald 1st edition version of the book:
Limited Run - Harry Potter prop book replica Fantastic Beasts and where to find them custom 1st edition cover

Last edited:

keelhauler

Looks amazing! Is the book you show in the listing the one you've aged? Is there an extra charge for aging/weathering the book? What are the dimensions?

Many thanks!

Sean

cloverblacklupo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks amazing! Is the book you show in the listing the one you've aged? Is there an extra charge for aging/weathering the book? What are the dimensions?

Many thanks!

Sean
Hi! Thanks a lot for your appreciation! Only picture of the real prop is the one on top of the thread. All pictures below the description show my replica. First picture shows my replica being held for comparison to a picture of the real prop on my laptop screen. Measurements are 20x13,5 cm and no, there are no extra charges for ageing