Harry Potter paper props

Hi, I'm looking for a free (high res.) map of Diagon Alley. Any other quidditch posters, pics of Lily & James Potter, Gryfindor flags or any other things found on the walls of Harry Potter's bedroom featured in HP 2,3 or 5 would great.
I will also put some free paper props in this thread as soon as i get to printing them.

Hi, I'm looking for a free (high res.) map of Diagon Alley. Any other quidditch posters, pics of Lily & James Potter, Gryfindor flags or any other things found on the walls of Harry Potter's bedroom featured in HP 2,3 or 5 would great.
I will also put some free paper props in this thread as soon as i get to printing them.

Hmmm, ill see what I can do about some of these paper props from Harry's room, I do believe there's an owl drawing I could take a try at

thank you so much! Im looking for those comic strips 'the Adventures Martin Miggs the Mad Muggle' around the internet. It seems to appear everywhere throughout HP3 and glimpsed in HP5.

I found a gryffindor Flag but it's the one from Noble Collection.
harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-you-can-score-gryffindor-pennant.jpg

Harry Potter

Does any one have high rez photos of the front and back of the Chocolate Frog cards found at the Wizarding world park?

If you do can you please post them or send me a PM with the photos. It would really help out big time

Harry Potter

does any one have a nice close up photo of the seal in wax Slytherin and Gryffindor that they sell in the park? I just need the image

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back