Harry Potter Noble Collection Wands Durable

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Gasparddm, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Gasparddm

Gasparddm Member

Hello everyone! What wands produced by Noble Collection do you believe are the most durable. I believe there is a wand some wands that are more durable simply because they are thicker, and so which wands are those in your opinion? One of the more durable wands in my opinion would be the snatcher wand. Tell me what you think!

2. PHArchivist

PHArchivist Master Member

Obscure question, but Moody's - hands down - has to be the most robust.

My daughter broke Tonk's... That one is pretty fragile.

3. Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon Master Member

Dumbledore's/Elder Wand looks like it'd just break looking at it.

4. darthgordon

darthgordon Sr Member

They are not very durable and are meant to only be displayed. They're made of resin, rather than wood. Very accurate, and nice looking, but their drawback is that they break if you look at them funny.

5. PotionMistress

PotionMistress Sr Member

The lighted ones I think are meant to be used. I had one of the first Harry Potter lighted wands, and used it for a long time as a handy flashlight. Putting a battery into it was a real pain though.

6. Mooniteman

Mooniteman Well-Known Member

no - they are brittle and shatter - my HP one is now in the garbage

7. Arlington Beech

Arlington Beech Well-Known Member

I've heard the brittle/shatter thing before...but my Elder Wand/Dumbledore has gone through the works with 2 kids under 3 playing with it at times..and its still all together

8. benhs1898

benhs1898 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah, it depends on wether it features the metal core. The Elder wand isn't as fragile as it looks because it has the metal inside. I've sat on it a couple times and had to bend it back, but no cracking or breaking.