Harry Potter Noble Collection Wands Durable

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gasparddm

Hello everyone! What wands produced by Noble Collection do you believe are the most durable. I believe there is a wand some wands that are more durable simply because they are thicker, and so which wands are those in your opinion? One of the more durable wands in my opinion would be the snatcher wand. Tell me what you think!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PHArchivist

Master Member
Obscure question, but Moody's - hands down - has to be the most robust.

My daughter broke Tonk's... That one is pretty fragile.

darthgordon

Sr Member
They are not very durable and are meant to only be displayed. They're made of resin, rather than wood. Very accurate, and nice looking, but their drawback is that they break if you look at them funny.

PotionMistress

Sr Member
The lighted ones I think are meant to be used. I had one of the first Harry Potter lighted wands, and used it for a long time as a handy flashlight. Putting a battery into it was a real pain though.

Arlington Beech

I've heard the brittle/shatter thing before...but my Elder Wand/Dumbledore has gone through the works with 2 kids under 3 playing with it at times..and its still all together

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, it depends on wether it features the metal core. The Elder wand isn't as fragile as it looks because it has the metal inside. I've sat on it a couple times and had to bend it back, but no cracking or breaking.