Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Yes, they are the ones, awesome, thanks for doing these and posting them. I had just found the picture this week in a Google search of both of them, while collecting any pictures of the store I could find.

One thing odd about the logo, they inverted the wings from the old sign, to the new one for the store. I got last week a pin of the old logo, and hope to get the new logo. No chance of me to ever go to the store, pity.

Yes, they are the ones, awesome, thanks for doing these and posting them. I had just found the picture this week in a Google search of both of them, while collecting any pictures of the store I could find.

One thing odd about the logo, they inverted the wings from the old sign, to the new one for the store. I got last week a pin of the old logo, and hope to get the new logo. No chance of me to ever go to the store, pity.
AZSneed Yeah, it was a complete re-design of the entire logo and color scheme.

JBHoke, just curious, have you done any of the clocks from Globus Mundi?

I too, like the obscure stuff, when I get the chance, I do some that have not been done.

Hello!
I don't really share any replicas here for multiple reasons. But I thought I could share a few of those smaller, less recognisable pieces. I mostly go for screen-accuracy. So these are very close/almost the same as originals.

One of the posters that were on the walls of Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley in the Chamber of Secrets.
E1Q8CZj.jpg
As seen here:
MsK41LA.png
I tried to match the distressing of another copy of that poster that I've seen that wasn't printed super well.

A product label from the Chamber of Secrets that you can see in the Hagrid's Hut. It was then reused in the later films, most notably the Half-Blood Prince.
jIKzAoE.jpg

A bit more on an unusual side as it's just another set dressing prop like that poster. Not specifically designed for the film, but more of a found old design. Still a cool find.
FdWSOga.jpg
KZs5pD7.jpg

Some of the Honeydukes cellar containers from the Prisoner of Azkaban. Printed on a yellowish paper and aged.

Q6TAQIr.png GTX7KHe.png
H4WVDhA.jpg

The Knight Bus logo.
BZM3qz4.jpg

The Honeydukes Express label that you can see in the carriage scene in the Goblet of Fire.
P3Zvozo.png
The Potions homework sheet that was done originally for the Order of the Phoenix and then used on the later films.
rafIY1P.jpg
Back and the front of the Knight Bus instructions that Stan Shunpike reads to Harry in the Prisoner of the Azkaban. Not a very well known prop. Quite small prop, maybe 4 cms width?
9p4sSvc.png N9GMvKs.png
Some labels.
Ty7hni9.jpg8whv2dA.jpg
A poster you can see by the Mulpepper's shop in the first and second films.

D3XfOUr.jpg
50XCjbK.png

No need to introduce this prop. The texture in the back is not really accurate but the text is.
KTD85Vn.jpg
One of the alcohol labels created for the Half-Blood Prince. Still got to replicate the back label, but the front is done.
sk6vxqc.jpg

Again, I'm not really sharing any of the major things for multiple reasons but some of these I hope is of use to anyone (not commercial though).

Last edited:
Hello ! I just discovered this forum and it's rich in information!

I'm very interested in Globus Mundi right now and these images are fabulous and you do a great job!

Just a question, what are "official" pictures or reproductions? For example, can we consider tickets as official images?

Hello ! I just discovered this forum and it's rich in information!

I'm very interested in Globus Mundi right now and these images are fabulous and you do a great job!

Just a question, what are "official" pictures or reproductions? For example, can we consider tickets as official images?

Official pictures are mostly pictures released by the studio etc. Like promo photos, merchandise etc. Reproductions are fan-made replicas of props, costumes etc. that were originally created for the films etc.. For example what I posted above are replicas. They are pretty much exact as originals but still replicas.

Hello!
I don't really share any replicas here for multiple reasons. But I thought I could share a few of those smaller, less recognisable pieces. I mostly go for screen-accuracy. So these are very close/almost the same as originals.

Back and the front of the Knight Bus instructions that Stan Shunpike reads to Harry in the Prisoner of the Azkaban. Not a very well known prop. Quite small prop, maybe 4 cms width?
View attachment 1006034 View attachment 1006035

Again, I'm not really sharing any of the major things for multiple reasons but some of these I hope is of use to anyone (not commercial though).
LorduDesign What's your source on this? I was wanting to make one for a friend of mine who cosplays as Stan, but couldn't find any references!

And the size of it most likely is close to the size of a business card, 3 1/2" x 2", or, given it was made in Europe, 55mm x 85mm.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back