Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

pafter a long time of searching I finally found the last part of making an accurate pumpkin juice label, everyone please enjoy using these labels and as I said before I recommend using "duvel" beer bottles for your pumpkin juice bottles.

Oh wow! These labels are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! And thank you for the Duvel bottle tip! I just got mine, and can't wait to make these bottles! How did you make your pumpkin toppers/cork? Im looking for ideas!

These are crazy!! LOVE them, and absolutely love the crate! How did you make those pumpkin toppers/corks? Im looking for ideas and these look absolutely perfect!

Does anyone have a better hand please for the Kwikspell envelope? I created the attached but the hand is wrong. On the plus side I don't think anyone else apart from the peeps on this thread will notice :)

Attachments

• kwikspell_envelope.png
    kwikspell_envelope.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 249
  • kwikspell_envelope.png
    kwikspell_envelope.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Does anyone have a better hand please for the Kwikspell envelope? I created the attached but the hand is wrong. On the plus side I don't think anyone else apart from the peeps on this thread will notice :)

View attachment 832262
The original font used for the K (and the other side of the envelope by the way) is called Alchemy Gold A24. This is the correct hand if I remember correctly:
gf186t.jpg

However, if you look at the original prop (pictured below), you can most definitely tell that the hand was traced in ink, as it has some unique details, and an overall ink-y texture (which was quite difficult to do digitally back in the day).
8349714589_56130d0632_o.jpg

As for the hand on the other side, I'm not entirely sure yet. It kind of looks like a mix of two different cliparts, the bottom being from the Dover heraldry/crest book, and the top being from another. Will look for it though.

Last edited:
Thank you. At least using the right hand will make it better and appreciated the name of the font which I had just used as a snapshot from an online photo... And let me know RE the other hand when you get chance - do appreciate the support.

So updated file.

kwikspell_envelope.png
Thank you LorduDesign. By the way, your message box is full. Tried reply to my email with the promised link, but got a response saying that until you deleted some stuff... :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back