Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hello Potterheads :)

Here is my quite last creation: Hogwarts School Replica Exercise Book. It's Very faithful, no need to buy that of Minalima ^^

hfd.png

Bfd Great job ! on Gringotts Poster
grimstitch Beautiful Painting !
TheSandstorm Yes, real people were of use of model to well paints(paintings), David Heyman and the same stuart Craig:)

hfd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you guys like the Gringotts poster.
Ciel always appreciate the "Likes" you give for my stuff, thanks.

@DAILYPotter the Hogwarts exercise book looks good. Did you perhaps use the graphics I posted here awhile back? Always interested to see how they look when others print them out and make the prop.

bfd

Last edited by a moderator:
@alib1149
Thanks! Just used a high rez pic of the Magical Me book and photoshopped the rest in. :)
I was hoping to do a Magical Me replica but gave up as I couldn't find the embossed gold frame paper anywhere online.
Found a similar style of frame here, but it's much thicker than the paper frame used on the original prop.

Chemical, i love the Quibblers! :thumbsup i agree with sonic you are really xenophillius :D ;)

btw speaking about Gilderoy Lockhart Magical Me book, i really love Mllesvenskah's work, it was awesome :) it has been a while but i hadn't thank her for this :)

gilderoy lockhart magical me full cover.jpg

Thank you to everyone who has shared their time and talents in this thread! You and your generosity are greatly appreciated by so many Harry Potter fans! I took advantage of some snow days to add to my collection. Special thanks to BarneyRFD (Muggle Conspiracy, Student Notebooks, and Dung Bomb poster), Jhadha (Advanced Occulemency, Gramaitca, and Bombtastic Bombs), ElliottStone (Healers Helpmate), ElineEngles (Which Owl), Goldensniget (Wonder Witch Label), HonestlyRon (Love Potion Label), and Ramiel's Magical Emporium for the inspiration to make my own Horned Slugs.

Attachments

• HP 6.JPG
    HP 6.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 119
  • HP 7.JPG
    HP 7.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
  • HP 1.JPG
    HP 1.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 119
  • Hp 2.JPG
    Hp 2.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 112
  • HP 4.JPG
    HP 4.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 151
  • HP 5.JPG
    HP 5.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back