Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@Kylegr- here are more pages from beedle the bard, these pictures are from MinaLima's presentation at leakycon, I found the pics online.plus a pic of the muggleborn forms.

Thanks! You continue to be one of my favourite people on this thread!

Kylelgr X

nice letter bfd and nice references decat
ell here is my V2 of the quibbler pages i waaaaas waiting i'll post them with the old pages to let you see the major differences this page is still a WIP so content may change

thanks to all,..and @VanillaEssence i would love to help,..we need some good reference to start the graphic designs for the pages,..

@bfd thanks for the share again :)
@gideon nice,..post it soon :)

and anyone here' have a good reference of this 3 DP ads???
8088741873_006fa8a65a_z.jpg

Hello everyone! A group of people are working on a full production of The Standard Book of Spells: Grade 1. We have around 9,000 words and an assortment of spells completed in our first draft.

The text has is only slightly edited from the draft of my version I provied some months ago, and he has not acknowledged that it is mine- he disappeared after I provided the draft, and reappears months later starting a new thread and posting an Excerpt of 'his' work, which the introduction from my version slightly reworded, and doesn't acknowledge that he used my work?????

I'm a bit peeved of right now, but I will see what he has to say....

PS my version is based on the HP wiki, but it took many hours of editing and rewording to make a book!

thanks to all,..and @VanillaEssence i would love to help,..we need some good reference to start the graphic designs for the pages,..

@bfd thanks for the share again :)
@gideon nice,..post it soon :)

and anyone here' have a good reference of this 3 DP ads???
8088741873_006fa8a65a_z.jpg

One is Galloloans, I'm sure Kylegr did that one,
The other two are blemish blitzer and owl confusion? Concoction? Ican't quite read the second word.

Felt like doing a Quibbler the other day and came up with an idea to put Molly Weasley on the cover. She's a great character who played a significant role in the HP universe. Here's an image of the draft WIP.

MollyQuibbler003red_zps284960a2.jpg

bfd

OMG bfd, if I had been having a drink when I saw this, it would have been coming out of my nose!!!! :lol
You know that Molly is one my favorite characters and the other tag lines are just hilarious LOL. :lol When this one is finished, I will definitely have to print one up and put it in my Molly trunk.
Thank you for a good laugh on an otherwise not so funny day.

Wow I really like the look of that Quibbler bfd. The colors are really nice and suits the weasleys :D

Thanks ecl. It is just a draft printout so the colours should be richer when printed normal.

OMG bfd, if I had been having a drink when I saw this, it would have been coming out of my nose!!!! :lol
You know that Molly is one my favorite characters and the other tag lines are just hilarious LOL. :lol When this one is finished, I will definitely have to print one up and put it in my Molly trunk.
Thank you for a good laugh on an otherwise not so funny day.

It makes MY day knowing it made YOUR day wooze...:)

I have attached all the photos I have found of MinaLima's leakycon presentation. download the zip files, and right click and select "extract files" or "unzip" to open (on Windows anyway).

Man, those images are going to keep people busy for awhile.

Great stuff!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back