Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

:rolleyes This is un-comletely DP from GoF: Terror at the Quidditch World Cup
daily_prophet___terror_at_the_quidditch_world_cup_by_kajetan007-d5dw0wt.png

P.S I have un-breakely news that I have orginal copy of text from orginal DP's:popcorn

I know this isn't harry potter but I found this when rooting through my photos. It's the new Titanic signature building in Belfast, and it is magnificent. :)

I know this isn't harry potter but I found this when rooting through my photos. It's the new Titanic signature building in Belfast, and it is magnificent. :)

I pass that almost every day going to work, have a few friends who work there too, they love it. Just behind it is where they film Game of Thrones.

Heres a image of various fonts used in HP, I it made to keep track of them all. a lot of these are found on Daily Prophets and other props from OOTP, HBP, and DH 1 and 2.

and a picture of me in my Hogwarts uniform, with my Museum Replicas robe and Lochaven cardigan. :)

Hey all!

The first of my lot for today is the "FAMBUS" advert for the Daily Prophet. I got the picture of the broom with the children sitting on it from one of jhadha's Prophet pages.

The next is an update on the "LOWDOUR" advert that can be seen on the back of the "Mass Breakout From Azkaban" prophet.

The next on from me is, alternatively, not an advert, but a front page. The main heading font is not right, but I will be buying it shortly. It's the "DUMBLEDORE'S DARK SECRETS REVEALED" cover!

Owl me with your comments!

Kylelgr x

Nice work on the Screaming YoYo :)

This isn't a paper craft, but I've just finished making a miniature version of Tonks' broom :D Reference from Page to Screen concept art, though the actual broom seen from Tonks' Tour looks much different.

very nice kylelgr,..did you make the upper title of the DP,..and the Fambus ads is very different in original the font,..try to use the right font,..i forgot the font,..:(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back