Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

ecl, what a wonderful prop you've created, so accurate with the actual packaging and when you consider the reference you had to work from I'm stunned. I'm sure it'll fit into your Honeydukes display just lovely.

Strange? A fine word. A grand word for this situation. In years to come, when people look upon the word strange, they will point to this very day when the world learned that a long lost member was alive, leading around a band of giant dwarves.... Or just posting under a different username. :D

I was fortunate that someone took a great shot of the box in the HP studio tour, so i really didn't do much work on this one except fine tuning it a bit and getting it sized right:)

Last edited:
Congrts Lemon for winning that awesome poster,..

@ecl, another stunning prop,..looks perfect to me(y)thumbsup
@Hogwarts23023, looks great (y)thumbsup
@SpiritWitch120, dont worry about that:) we now what is the truth

Last edited:
i think her internet is of as she hasnt made anypost or comments has she done a runner with your money?

She was on 4 or 5 days ago, been pming and emailing her for months now.. Does she have my money?? Let's just say in the package was brooch and necklace I paid for a year ago.. Been getting ripped off a lot lately, and when people don't reply to messages makes you wonder.. Been waiting for:

* McGonagall Brooch
* Bellatrix Necklace
* Flying with the Cannons Book
* Polyjuice Page
* Felix Luck Vial

Hey Guys...let's be careful.

Accusations are going to get us nowhere but ousted.

SpiritWitch120's profile was started in January...way before there was a battle between jhadha and 15pezza. Is it possible?...technically...likely?...probably not.

Let's just keep the peace, please?

Ooh look..my 103rd post...not really what I was hoping for this special moment...but like all beauty queens (not), I wish for World Peace. :behave:facepalm

@KellieMarie, i have no idea what your pointing out regarding of Profile started,.
Anyway here's my attemp to assemble the MPP of bfd,..hopes i will
make this like bfd hahahha
7829131948_0fbca5b2c8.jpg

and here's my print of ecl Runes Dictionary, hope i find the right paper
to assemble like ecl prop hehehe,..

7829136538_bb06ce3be4.jpg

@jhadha...all I'm saying is that SpiritWitch120's profile was started in January 2012...months before the big blow-up...so I'm doubting that he/she is 15spezza...that's all.

I have no proof..I know nothing...just looking to maintain a peaceful thread.

Great printouts, by the way.

Ok..never mind...I shouldn't be on this at midnight... You were talking about prop not SpiritWitch120.

Last edited:
what you think im 15pezza? im a 12 year old boy from scottland,edinburgh my name is Theo and i feel awful that you would acuse me as being someone else, i havnt even used the polyjuice potion yet im in my 2nd year at hogwarts and im in ravenclaw house..

I'm confused that Scotland is being spelled scottland.:facepalm
here's the potions owl and answer paper. I decided to just post it all lol. the answer paper is further back. enjoyeth all :)

Great work DavyHPfan; you've made something very interesting and fun. I need to brush up on my hogwarts studies lol, I'd fail this test if I took it now :(

@Jhadha, how are your DP interiors coming along? Really looking forward to seeing your completed work. You're doing well with those and I'm sure it's going to look really great.

Hi everyone! I haven´t been that active lately but I'm just so busy right now this shouldn't take more than 5 minutes...
I'm very thankful to all of you who have posted a replica recently. I feel awful I can't personally thank everyone but, like I said, I seriously have no time! :lol
Regarding the issue with @prop, I think we must not make rush accusations when we have basically no proof to prove that he really is 15Pezza. However I just did a quick google search of "Scottish boy" and his avatar appeared as one of the results. Anyway, this doesn't tell us anything.
Let's all be mature and handle this carefully. This thread is awesome and too valuable to loose it over some "strange" issue...
PS: @Lemon, congratulations on having won the contest! And @Elliot, I loved your poster just as much! Congratulations to the both of you! :thumbsup
@Bogrod713, I cropped the images...

Regarding the issue with @prop, I think we must not make rush accusations when we have basically no proof to prove that he really is 15Pezza. However I just did a quick google search of "Scottish boy" and his avatar appeared as one of the results. Anyway, this doesn't tell us anything.
Let's all be mature and handle this carefully. This thread is awesome and too valuable to loose it over some "strange" issue...

It is rather comical, although I have already discussed with 'Theo' about his fake picture via PM. According to him, he only just put up the picture because he was struggling with his new laptop and not knowing how to use the forum, and claims it is of him when I said it was suspicious that he only put up a picture of a boy fitting the description of 'him' once I said he was 15pezza and he had to prove himself to the rest of the forum. I also found it suspicious that he claims he had difficulties using the forum, when he already knows how to quote and insert images into posts and somehow was unable to upload a simple picture to his profile.

Then we must also take into account the specific spelling errors that both accounts use, such as both of them continuously spelling Jahada(perhaps a spell check after typing it wrong so many times while arguing with Jhadha) instead of Jhadha and the appearing once 15pezza was on bad terms with some of us in the forum after telling the people who make props here to 'get a life' and to stop making 'silly props' because it was lame.

Then of course 'props' first post, supporting 15pezza because the forum had supposedly turned against him (when he stole Jhadha's work claiming it as his own and just modifying it to make it look slightly different), and saying that Jhadha should be banned and 15pezza should stay because he had just made his account and had somehow taken the liberty of reading through every page when he had only just signed up (and you cannot access this part of the forum without an account that has been verified by moderators so the excuse that he didn't have an account but had somehow seen this part of the forum won't work), and didn't understand why one week they were all angry with Jhadha and the next week they were angry with 15pezza instead and said that the forum was unfair for being mean to 15pezza when they should be being mean to Jhadha instead.

And I would continue but the coincidence list is long and I agree about this thread being too valuable to lose so I shall stop there.

Last edited:
Yes there have been a few immature occurrences with those two accounts. All we can do is keep things in line and let mods know if they get out of hand :)

I made a few more Happy Bubble Boxes today, so now I have a "wall of candy" picture to share here haha! Eventually I will end up turning part of my place into a Honeydukes/Weasley shop.

Last edited:
Yes there have been a few immature occurrences with those two accounts. All we can do is keep things in line and let mods know if they get out of hand :)

I made a few more Happy Bubble Boxes today, so now I have a "wall of candy" picture to share here haha! Eventually I will end up turning part of my place into a Honeydukes/Weasley shop.

Those look wonderful. I just wanted to ask what is that plastic like orange material that you used for the Exploding Bon Bons casing because I want to make my own but I can't for the life of me remember what that material is called and I would like to purchase it.

The orange bags are actually empty candy bags that I bought from a party store around here. I'm not 100% sure what the material is other than that they are thicker than the usual plastic bag. These are more soft, kind of thin "vinyl" like. The ones the production used look to be more like the kind of plastic bag that would make a lot of noise when opening, the kind that creases easily. I haven't been able to find anything like that around here. If you have any party themed stores around you, that might be good place to start!

The candy balls are ping pong balls, an idea another member here came up with that I was inspired by. In fact they appear to be pretty much the same size as the originals. I just wrapped them with gold candy wrapper foil I bought from a crafts store. Ping Pong ball candy haha, sounds like a weasley product.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back