Harry Potter: Filch's Cannon

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kelvandor

I just got through watching Goblet of Fire, and realized that I hadn't seen anything on a replica of the cannon that Filch uses throughout the movie.

Does anyone have any information on the cannon that was used, or if anyone is working on a replica (firing or not)?

-Kel

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ramses

You mean, the cannon he uses for the starts of the tasks? It is easy, just search for the film frame by frame pictures online in high resolution. Hope I helped!

Kelvandor

It's a good idea, and I had planned on doing that.

I just didn't know if anyone else was working on a replica already, or if anyone had any information beyond just caps from the film.

As my wife works with one of the artillery units local to us, I may have a line on getting a working model cast and possibly the wooden carriage built. I'll need more details than just screen caps to do that, and didn't know if I would need to create them myself, or if anyone else already had them and was willing to share.

-Kel