Harry Potter-Dementors

15pezza

hey guys, i looked in the page to screen book and there is a page with dementors on ect, so ive been thinking how to make one ive looked at te 'base' of them and ive noticed its a basic skelleton so i searched it on ebay and there is a full jointed skelletons for£100-£300 so thats ait to much i feel the idea of homemade props ect are ment to be more homemade so i search halloween skelletons and i found this link
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

so what i called do is make my own ribcage as this skelleton doesnt have one
make one out of stiff wire and the parts that i what to show the bone i called use wall mixture( when it goes hard it is able to be sanded and it creates a smooth feel) then i called paint it
the mouth i could use wall filler again same again but shap a circle and do it that way, then i called paint it more dark brown and just find some dark black fabric but in the page to screen it said they looked for a fabric that felt floaty :)

is it possible if anyone can get more pictures of them? and a hi res pic of the lifsize dementor on the page to screen?

I didn't know dementors had tails. how did I miss that?

You could try a plastic Halloween skeleton. That was what I was thinking of using until my wife said there would be no life sized dementors in the house. she lacks vision, its not like I was going to hang it in the kitchen.

Check out the skeleton factory. You can get a 4th quality skeletons at a fairly good price. I have bought a few over the years and they are a great company to deal with!
Bucky Skeletons

im going to use the skelleton i found on ebay and im going make a ribcage out of an oval bin much cheaper but thank you for the link i might need a few bones for another prop :)

the skelotons body will be cloaked and the cloaks are pretty loose so it wont show up if you modify parts the heads arent skulls though theyre covered over but the mouth seems to be on greying decaying skin

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back