Harry Potter Delluminator Question

thorskywalker

I was wondering has anyone attempted to make a better replica of the Delluminator from the Harry Potter movies? Noble Collection replica seems to be OK but the opening/closing mechanism is not correct and you need to close it by hand rather than the whole thing going back in with the switch.. Additionally the faux-marble effect is not that impressive, nor the overall weight of the product.. I thought maybe some HP obsessed fan did build a better one which I can purchase?

may the force be with you all.

Thank you very much for the reply.. Unfortunately I can't seem to make any of the links work so could you possibly reply this thread with some of your photos? I am very curious to see your version!

Thank you very much for the reply.. Unfortunately I can't seem to make any of the links work so could you possibly reply this thread with some of your photos? I am very curious to see your version!

... I'm looking for the photos - that was several years ago.

thank you very much.. so eventually did you complete the replica? and do you still have it? I have been searching for antique french perfume bottles and I found very similar looking ones for the top and end caps but not the marble-like body.. I have a felling this replica was put together completely with existing items but I just can't sort out what they are..

... I'm looking for the photos - that was several years ago.

I tried editing the original thread, but that was to much trouble.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

ATL

100_2700.JPG

100_2706.JPG

100_2708.JPG

100_2723.JPG

100_2729.JPG

100_2731.JPG

100_2732.JPG

100_2733.JPG

100_2734.JPG

100_2738.JPG

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Mine does not light up.

attachment.jpg

The last image is my deluminator (SS) next to an antique perfume bottle (DH) with a handle (aluminum bar) on it.

In one of the many HP prop books there is an assembly drawing of the DH deluminator, and on this it actually states that it is smaller than the previous one.

ATL

100_2749.JPG

100_2750.JPG

100_2751.JPG

100_2752.JPG

100_2753.JPG

100_2754.JPG

100_2856.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back