Done / Completed Harry Potter - Advanced Potion Making

I would love to get a Copy 3 but would you be fine with me paying in 4 payments instead of 2? Paying it all before you send it is fine with me if that helps.

I would love to get a Copy 3 but would you be fine with me paying in 4 payments instead of 2? Paying it all before you send it is fine with me if that helps.

Hi Mmammel12,

4 payments is fine, but obviously book won't ship until it's all paid. Please send me a message if you want to go ahead and we can sort things out.

This looks amazing! I would like to buy Copy 1, that is tattered with the inscription. Will put down the first half of payment when I hear confirmation from you :) thanks

Hi there! Just wanted to follow up - still would like a tattered version of copy 1 please, including the Half Blood Prince inscription. Please let me know if I can add my name to the list and I can pay deposit.
Thanks!

I just wanted to say that I picked up 2 of this one for Christmas presents: "Copy two - New copy not stained with full readable copy, with or without digital notes £165"

They came in today and are fantastic. Totally worth every penny.

IMG_5140.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all,

Sorry, just replying to messages now as I have been away over the holidays.

Unfortunately, I cannot get hold of my mate, and he is the one who finalises and ships the items. I've not had a response and I am left in the dark like you are.

All I ask is that you can wait a few more days (say Monday 4th), otherwise I will personally refund you if you are okay with that. Again I appologise for this, but I don't want to make **** up as I personally don't have an update for you as I have no response from him.

Indeed Joukov, unfortunately beyond my control but I am dealing with everything as best as I can.

I've offered everyone either a refund or an alternative book which seems to be going down well.

Will start my own run on a different version of this at some stage, where it's all just me so won't cause any problems.

Again apologies people, but I need to look at alternative ways to find out what has happened, as I'm actually scared it is something serious as he's not the type to just disappear.

No, he would have let me know if he was going away. Plus we were working together to get these out for Christmas. Hopefully hear something back, but in the mean time I have sorted everyone out on the run with a refund or a copy either way.

I'm bummed nobody else got theirs. The book is really really awesome. I hope all is well and another run goes off smoothly.

i was unfortunately also caught up among the missing books. snowfire was very good about responding to my emails and keeping me informed as to what was going on. it took a while for the book to arrive, but when it did, i found that it was totally worth the wait, and worth every penny! thanks again snowfire, i hope you're eventually able to figure out what happened with your mate!

potion.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back