Hardcore tattooing

predator666

My full sleeves have begun. This badboy is just the beginning, sorry about the quality(**** quality) of the pics. Were taken by iphone, will get proper pics of the tattoo up soon. I'm back in the tattoo studio on thursday to get my wolf costume done on my opposite sleeve.
IMG_0959.jpg

This is the pic used for the tattoo
ta2.jpg

And here's a pic of it
IMG_0964.jpg

Man I just saw this on your FB. It is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD! Dude, I love it... perfect man. :rolleyes: I hope to have one of that magnitude some day!

nice dude,......i forgot that artists name,.....but he does kindof the same style as josh carlton and jack morris,....
kindof a painted gray wash feel,.......pretty hard to do to a point,.....
only good artists can pull it off,.........cheers for pickin a professional,.....

i worry about kitchen scratchers,......they need to be ended,.........
or else give away free autoclaves,......but that'll never happen

Philby
high caliber tattoo

Awesome Looking Tat, Bryan. I can't wait to see Wolf go on the other Sleeve, You sure as hell have the pictures & artistic inspiration for something awesome.

Watch out Kit - This year is the year of awesome Suit Tats. So Scott? Where's that Samurai going? :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back