Hard start to a Hulk Costume?

Samohtep

A friend of mine is working on building a hulk costume, but we're having a hard time starting. Does anyone know of any previous builds/experiences...

He's already a big guy, 6'5" 250ish so I'm thinking we just accentuate his size? Short stilts and bulk up his body?

Giant Muscle Suits

IMO, that is by far the best website to use. His suits look amazing and I believe he can even paint them however you want. As far as looking realistic, this is as close as you'll get. Much better than a latex bodysuit. I know there was a guy on The League of Heroes making a Kilowog costume from Green Lantern with one not too long ago, might be worth checking out.

best way to start on a bigger guy is get fitted long sleeve shirt for him to wear and block out your muscle scuplts out of 5" to 6" foam it's expensive stuff to buy but if you hop on craigslist and look for curb alert couches. And go take the cushions they work awesome. Im building my hulk aswell im 6'4 but im only 200 lbs so im doing alot of bulking.

I dont have many underconstruction images for HULK 2.0 nor a detailed build description, other then the link, but Im curently planning a new HULK 3.0 and a juggernaut... so in the mean time hit me up with any questions

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back