HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

Half Knife

Hope everybody has a happy Thanksgiving no matter what planet you're on, or what you're stalking. Eat hearty because a hunter needs to keep up his strength! Ciao.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Remember that turkeys have been here a very long time and can be very dangerous. So, use your cloak, get close, then Double tap emm.

NorCal

I was about to through out the neck and I realized I might like the bones.... so I grilled it to eat and ...

Does this remind anyone of anything?

Kind of a Pred cookout.

grilling1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKFUL FOR MY FRIENDS,FAMILY,JOB,BEING A PART OF THE LAIR.....AND THE MEN/WOMEN THAT SERVE IN OUR ARMED FORCES.....ENJOY THE FOOD COMA EVERYONE

THANKFUL FOR MY FRIENDS,FAMILY,JOB,BEING A PART OF THE LAIR.....AND THE MEN/WOMEN THAT SERVE IN OUR ARMED FORCES.....ENJOY THE FOOD COMA EVERYONE
Hear, hear.
Semper Fi.
fighting0002.gif

allthough we don't celebrate it over here, i wish you and yours a happy thanksgiving, hope the day goes well
I thought US holidays were celebrated world wide. :p
I wondered why BBCA didn't do anything special for Independence Day.

fighting0002.gif

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for health, freedom, family, friends, and the best doggone Pred costuming forum around

have a good one, and the only thing should be stuffed is the turkey ;) hmmmm :p

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back