"Happy Birthday Buck" Thunder Fighter

Rhaven Blaack

A few years back, I assisted a designer to make add-on parts for the paper model of the Buck Rogers Thunder Fighter So that you can make all of three different variants (to include the David Jones Concept Thunder Fighter and a fan based forward swept wing version that I created) which can be found here: http://www.paperaviation.de/Thunderf...erfighter.html
Now this is the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCK" Thunder Fighter (with cockpit interior and landing gear)
(*NOTE*I know that the cockpit is not canon, but I (and the designer that I work with) am working on a updated cockpit interior that is more canon.)Here are the photos:

IMAG0713.jpg IMAG0712.jpg IMAG0711.jpg IMAG0710.jpg IMAG0709.jpg IMAG0708.jpgIMAG0707.jpg IMAG0706.jpg

As you can see by the photos, the canopy does slide and I have added a GREAT DEAL MORE DETAIL than what comes with the original kits.

ENJOY!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back