Hannibal Lecter

DarkPassenger

Sr Member
Hey guys, looking to see what's available as far as Hannibal Lecter props.

I got in touch with Edward Cubberly (who made the mask for Silence of the Lambs) and was quoted at $1,000.00 (!!!) for a mask cast off the screen used. A little out of my price range. Anyone know any good ones for a little more less expensive? (George Costanza- buying a new wheelchair).

Any one know anything on the strait jacket or jumpsuit?

Thanks a lot in advance.
:thumbsup

there used to be a seller who sold fibre glass masks, i had a quick search but cant find them. Im sure hes still selling them though! Not sure how accurate or inaccurate they are but there a **** load better than the don post mask.

I'm looking for anything really, not just the mask. Although something looks off about the Kropserkel mask IMO. I think it is the strapping system.

The case files would be awesome though. Wish you would do them again, Walter.

I also read online that the knife used to gut Pattsy in Hannibal was a Spyderco Harpy. I have a serrated stainless model (a savage looking knife) but the one used in that scene was a rare Carbon Fiber handled Plain Edge. Usually goes on eBay (when it shows up) for $250+.

han_harpy2.jpg

I've been looking around for the best mask.. Really want a nice one as I want to get someone to do up a Hannibal bust to go with it.. The search continues, so if anyone has info..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back