Hannay07's Custom Pred Complete

hannay07

Jr Member
So I finally have something to post as far as a suit is concerned. I got the skin I bought off of ebay today and was super excited! I dont know who made it, the person selling it said they bought it and it was too big. I am waiting for a mask I bought from predator666thepain666 and I will be making the feet myself using the huntorials on here.

DSCF0103.JPG

DSCF0104.JPG

DSCF0105.JPG

Now I did want to ask the pros their opinion on this one. I have these hands that I got from a halloween costume last year. I was debating about repainting them and making them the hands for my suit. What do you guys think? Go with these, or get some raw ones?

Either way there is more to come! I will keep you all posted. Wish my luck on my build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a small update for everyone. I got my raw mask in yesterday, and was super excited!! I get some more supplies from mostermaker.com on the 23rd. The mask was made by predator666thepain666. Hope you all like it. Just so everyone knows, I am making this a unique pred. I will keep you updated as I progress. Wish me luck!

DSCF0114.JPG

That's a nice mask there! What color pattern were you thinking about going with on it and the skins? Can't wait to see the paint up!

I was actually thinking about keeping the skin the same color, but doing a strip pattern on the face like the one on the skin. Have the black and redish brown designs, the red in the center of the head like the beserker, with some tan.

Just a small update for everyone. I got my supplys from monstermaker.com yesterday. I added a layer of laytex on the bottom of the gloves that you see pictured above, and started building my feet. For the feet, I used the soles of some old boots that I havent worn in ages to give me a little more height. I then glues on the insoles to the bottom for a little more cousin and then the neoprene surf shoes to the insoles. The stuff that is covering them is the foam window sealent you can get at most stores. I have to get more before I start carving them into the actual foot shape. I will keep you all posted, and keep wishing me luck on my first!!

100_1619.JPG

100_1624.JPG

100_1623.JPG

I have an update for everyone watching my build. I have finished making the feet, which Im pretty happy with being my first time even though they came out a little lumpy lol. I tried them on with my skin, and now Im at a bit of a loss. They look a little big with the skin, but not completly sure. I could really use some suggestions, input, or friendly advice on these if you all dont mind. I used the huntorial that was posted by NeXus 6. His came out great, mine kinda ok. The idea I had kind of thought about was to do the paint job like I have the armor on the feet like wolf. I also relized that I can design a sole on the bottom, like the sandles that some preds have. Any way here are the pics. Thank you for looking, and an advance thanks to anyone with ideas, or suggestions.

100_1629.JPG

Im back with an update for everyone watching my build. I finally finished painting the mask and I am pretty happy with the results. This was my first time airbrushing anything. Hope you all like it as much as I do. If you have any suggestions that could make it better, please let me know. I am working on the dreads right now, as well as painting the hands and feet. I got claws installed on the feet, but I will wait till Im done painting them before I post pics. Let me know what you all think and thanks for looking

100_1633.JPG

100_1634.JPG

Im back with another update. I just finished painting the feet, and the hands just need another coat on the palms. I am pretty happy with the way they came out, and I am getting more and more excited about finishing this bad boy up. I feel like I am getting things done at a decent rate for being my first suit. Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions on how to make these better. Hope you all like them.

100_1635.JPG

100_1636.JPG

So as anyone watching my build might know, I am trying to give this the most personal touch I can (within my range of skils....). I attempted to make my own dread bead using pvc pipe. I cut and sanded down a design into a piece to get a bit of a rough draft. I was really hoping I could get some of the vets opinion on this. I still want to add some more lines into the design but wanted to see if Im heading the right direction. Thanks for looking and commenting. Also thanks for any advice given.

100_1640.JPG

Its coming out nice. But i say the gloves was better without the latex layer in the bottom,because if i see it well it has a textile base,and the hand can have air ventilation,so you can wear it all day/night without your hand become a jellyfish in the full covered latex gloves. Btw the color is nice!

I never thought of it like that. Thank you for the input, that is actually very helpful. Also thank you for the kind words. I am pretty happy with the color scheme considering I have never airbrushed anything before.

looks VERY good for your first time friend, we are in the same boat with our first pred build, look forward to seeing more of your progress, BTW, I see gray backer rod in the background, have you found a way to paint them yet?

Thank you very much. I am curious to see how your suit will come out with that fabric you bought. I actually used just a black latex and acrilic mix. When you have the pros-aide from monstermakers.com the paint stays on pretty well. You have to be careful though because any excess pros-aide on the whatever you leave them on will pull it right off. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and for looking. I am pretty proud of my work so far. :D

Thank you very much. I am curious to see how your suit will come out with that fabric you bought. I actually used just a black latex and acrilic mix. When you have the pros-aide from monstermakers.com the paint stays on pretty well. You have to be careful though because any excess pros-aide on the whatever you leave them on will pull it right off. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and for looking. I am pretty proud of my work so far. :D

I feel ya bud, I'm pretty happy with the way mine's coming out as well, for my dreads I used black Plast-dip spray paint after having unsuccessfully tried paint, latex & other methods, hard to believe in the end a cheap little $7.00 can of Plasti-Dip stayed on them and has withstood pinching, bending, stretching & other torture tests I put on them to see how they'd hold up

Hello hunters. Well you know what time it is. In all honesty this should have been completed sooner, but I got lazy. I finally got my dreads and Tokyoroses quils installed on the mask. I am pretty happy with the result and I am honestly more excited then before to try my suit on. Not quite time yet, but a pre-armored suit up is going to happen. Predator666pain666, I hope you feel I have done your mask justtice. Either way I am really happy with it. As always I love hearing what you guys think. Thanks for looking and I hope you all enjoy.

100_1644.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back