hanging a Hoverboard

my3es

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My wife gave me a Hoverboard for Christmas! Now, what is the best way to display it? I think I want to hang it next to my movie posters buy don"t know the best way yo mount it without damaging it. What have ya'll done to display yours?

Thanks in advance

Are you planning on using it as a shelf? You could always sit things on it. ie: a small model replica of the delorean. I bet that would look pretty good!

Are you planning on using it as a shelf? You could always sit things on it. ie: a small model replica of the delorean. I bet that would look pretty good!

Yep, good idea :thumbsup

attachment.php

I dont want to use a shelf, I would love to hang it like a shelf in the above pic but cant do to my small children, they would damage it. I want to mount it on the wall with no visible hardware and without damaging the board ( it is a bttf123 foam board)

Hmmmm well what about like those heavy duty 3M strips. They are pretty sticky and if you ever wanted to take them off it shouldn't leave any sticky residue on it. I have used it on foam board before and it came off for me. Good Luck!!!

I owned a BTTF123* Board. It was terrible to handle... Everytime I try to find out how I could attach it to the wall, it was damaged slightly... So, if you move to another apartement or just decide to change places of the displays, it gets damaged more and more... After 6 years I decide to sell it and get a new board made from Plastic the next time... Hope its easier to handle this one...

The best what you could do is build a stand for it or just put it in a display or on a shelf...

I found some over the door hooks at home depot made out of stainless steel. I used 3 of them mounted to the wall at a slight angle and the board slides in to place with no damage. It sits off the wall enough to give it a slight floating effect.

Super happy with the end result! :cool

Can you tell me the dimensions of the footpad? I need the diameter and the thickness of the light green stripe in the middle.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back