Done / Completed Han Solo TFA jacket greeblies, metal or plastic

hi

just sent payment would love the weathering if that is ASAP for you lol

I can do the weathering on a couple sets if folks specifically ask for it ASAP

Hi again,
Just sent you a pm ...
I know you prefer to communicate Here, but please have a look at the message as soon as you can
Cheers

ATTENTION:

All cylinders have now been shipped (with the exception of Pauleysolo's which will be going out in the next couple of days). I hope everyone will be happy with 'em.

I also currently have TWO extra sets that I can release if anyone wants them. (I might have a couple more later on as well, 'cause I'm keeping some as backup.)

Happy Halloween y'all.

Hi Joatrash
Just wanted to let you know that the your Han Solo Jacket Greeblies arrived on Monday and that they’re fantastic!

Before now I was making due with some cheaper ‘3D Printer’ versions that I found online… y’know; just to make due ;)

Here’s a couple of photos showing a comparison of length, circumference and overall finish between those and the beauties you’ve sent my way …Plus a shot showing them fitting nicely into my TFA Solo Jacket pocket chambers

Count me IN as one of your very satisfied customers!

DSC04280Crop.jpg
DSC04279Crop.jpg
DSC04293.JPG

ATTENTION:

All cylinders have now been shipped (with the exception of Pauleysolo's which will be going out in the next couple of days). I hope everyone will be happy with 'em.

I also currently have TWO extra sets that I can release if anyone wants them. (I might have a couple more later on as well, 'cause I'm keeping some as backup.)

Happy Halloween y'all.

Hey JOATRASH FX

Way late to the party here but thought I'd chance my luck.
Have you got any of the aluminium jacket greeblies left??

Heya.

No, sorry. I get asked from time to time. If 10+ people wanted them, I could ask the machinist if they can do more but the minimum would be around there.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back