Limited Run Han Solo: Star Wars Story JACKET GREEBLIE

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You can now order these through our site: http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/comm-badge-jewellery-p-848.html

You can receive 15% off if you use the coupon code SOLO-RPF during checkout.

------------------------------------

UPDATE: Finished version:

HF0icYV.jpg

The first run will be used on our own jackets, but we'll be doing a second run for those who want just the greeblie. It has two standard clutch pins at the back.

----ORIGINAL POST----
We'll be doing a run of metal chest greeblies for the Han Solo Suede Leather Jacket seen in the prequel film:

L6gkeBY.jpg

Price will be $15 plus shipping... stay tuned...

Last edited:
Final version:

HF0icYV.jpg

The first run will be reserved for our jackets, but if anyone is interested in ordering one separately, let me know and I'll build an interest list for a dedicated run a la carte.

I'm interested, any idea when the separate badges will be ready? And would you mind sharing the dimensions of the badge so I can plan my pattern around it? Thanks.

Looking at the photo of the original, it looks like the badge extends under a lip of the jacket all the way around and stops at the stitching line (as opposed to a badge stuck on top of the jacket like a pin). Having the badge tucked under a lip of the jacket would allow the badge to be removable (for cleaning etc.).

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back