Want to Buy Han Solo/ Luke Skywalker DL-44 Blaster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VA Browncoat

Hello Everyone!
Over the past few years I have been really into collecting Scifi props primarily weapons. Last year I looked for Malcolm Reynold's sidearm and am now looking to buy a Han Solo/ Luke DL-44. It can be the ANH or ESB model or even ROTJ if you have it. I would like it to be metal and it can be a Master Replicas Blaster or even a personal build. But here's the catch, I am looking to get one for anywhere between $150-250, I know it is a stretch, but I was told the same with Mal's pistol and found it in the end. Again, if someone has a quality build please let me know but I am primarily looking for one of the Master Replica blasters.
Thanks so much for any and all comments and help!

VABrowncoat

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VA Browncoat

I would also like to know if anyone has maybe a Denix based Luke/ Han ESB. I have seen some scottjua videos and they are all fantastic but I don't know the prices.

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At the price point you're at at, you won't be getting a metal replica. Maybe a Denix with cast/3d printed parts.