Han solo holster

ionracer24

So this is basically a rebuild of my much maligned halloween holster build, which was a last minute, hurried mess....I started out welding up these buckles and the metal hardware that fastens everything together using an acetylene torch and various grinders/sanders/files etc.....Very time consuming, but this holster with withstand the apocalypse and beyond! buckles rough cut.jpg

Then these are the final products minus some paint touch ups. I intentionally left file marks, scratches in the metal and small grooves in the y part clips so it looks like its seen some action...hsb.jpghsb2.jpghsb3.jpg

The buckles were cut from 1/8 inch steel plate. and the loops welded to the back were from 3/16 bar stock from home depot. The belt clips and y part clips were made from 10-12 guage sheet metal also from home depot. The nuts on the back are 5/16 standard hardware with phillips wide head screws cut down to fit Hope ya'll enjoy this build as much as i hope to!!

It looks good and rugged to me. It also looks like they are made in such a way that you can switch the buckles from front to back to change from A New Hope style to The Empire Strikes Back style. If you made an extra one of the large buckles. you could also have a Return of the Jedi version.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back