Han Solo Holster (MP)

Prop Store

AJTaliesen

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Belt originally made by MP Filmworks. Was originally (as you can see) ESB configuration. BUT, the original front buckle has been lost. I have replaced it with an Anovos buckle, but it's the different configuration buckle, which makes the belt more like ROTJ configuration. (ANH has the symetrical buckle in back, ESB has it in front, RoTJ has both the same). To make it ESB or ANH again you would need to find an ESB front buckle...there are several makers on Etsy that I have found who can do this for you. For now, belt is ROTJ configuration.

The belt is very well made, nice thick leather. There are a few spots on the holster section...they are barely visible in real life and have always been there. It appears to be drips from the dye used. I don't even notice them when the gun is in the holster.

The black square on droid caller holder is velcro with adhesive back. I can remove it if you like, but I added it as a precaution to prevent droid caller from falling out at crowded conventions.

Belt is adjustable. It fit me just fine when I bought it. Back then I was wearing size 38 waist jeans. Still fits me just fine now and I'm down to size 32 jeans. If you're bigger or smaller than that let me know and I can take some more measurements to be sure, but if you're in that range should be no problem.

In America.
I am open to overseas sale, but you will need to assist with mailing.

IMG_0672.jpg
IMG_5520.jpg
IMG_5521.jpg
IMG_5522.jpg
IMG_5523.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AJTaliesen

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HA! You know I just noticed that for the first time today myself. It's not noticeable unless you crop the photo, but now that I see I'll never unsee it. Overall thouugh, wasn't a bad Chewie, and the guy in the costume was nice enough to pose with 'random Han passing by at convention" so i won't criticize. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store