1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Han Solo holster buckle clip

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by WyoWilliam, Apr 21, 2015.

1. WyoWilliam

WyoWilliam New Member

I recently bought what I thought was a Todd's holster off ebay. It was turns out it was a combination of a damaged MP Filmcraft holster with some added Todd's hardware. (Which was fine as I was able to remove the damaged rivet/leather and snug up the holster to fit me better anyway.)
    The clips for the buckle are mis-matched also. I suspect the one on the left is Todd's and the one on the right is Filmcraft's. I would like to have one that matched the Todd's, as the other also has a funky bend in it and seems lighter. If anyone has the correct extra hardware or can make one to match it, please let me know.
    Thanks!
    IMG_0078.JPG IMG_0079.JPG

2. WyoWilliam

WyoWilliam New Member

PS- if I can get a matched set, I'll sell/ trade these.

3. WyoWilliam

WyoWilliam New Member

I've contacted Todd's and was told that they are supposed to look like that. There is a youtube video that shows it and looks like that may be true.
    Anyone else have this holster?