Han Solo Carbonite Side Panel Secrets by LOANSTAR

Ok girls and guys,
I´m back but still have to finish some projects before I can take the time for showe more pics :D

I will post some new pics next friday so stay tuned :)
Next friday pic. Inside the panel :D

Great pictures, Mike! Thanks for sharing with the community!
I really appreciate your will to show these pictures publicly.
I wish more people would spread uncommon pictures on this forum as i have always been against hoarding informations!

:cheers

UPDATE 12/09/2011 Han Solo Carbonite Side Panel Secrets by LOANSTAR

UPDATE 12/09/2011

It took me a bid longer for an update but here we are.

hic-panelg.jpg

hic-panele.jpg

hic-panelf.jpg

That's crazy you were able to be so hands on with this prop. No security guards telling you to back off?? Great once in a life time chance!

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything like locks. I think there's just some small flat head screws, probably just wood screws, that were driven through the edge of the panel into the blocks and sloppily painted. Nothing about those screws looks like a lock to me.

Think about it... not all of the panels have it, likely because they only screwed a panel down if it was lifting up.

Not according to our man Mike here!

I don't think there's anything like locks. I think there's just some small flat head screws, probably just wood screws, that were driven through the edge of the panel into the blocks and sloppily painted. Nothing about those screws looks like a lock to me.

Think about it... not all of the panels have it, likely because they only screwed a panel down if it was lifting up.

You mean there's an actual photo of a mechanism?

At the rate these photos are coming, we'll see Star Wars Episodes 7, 8 and 9 first.

Maybe it's just me, but personally, I don't see the point in dragging this out Loanstar.

If you're too busy, I post thousands of photos a month, send them to me and I'll get them up no problem.

Thanks for the pics!!

It reminds me of the pics that i took at the Star Wars Exhibition Tour in Madrid of Boba and Jango, and that i sent to Art Andrews at the Dentedhelmet....

Any chance someone has the pics that are now missing from this thread? I'm getting ready to start my build and would love to see them.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back