Han Solo ANH Leather Holster - Who Makes the Best One?

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ve always wanted to get a Han Solo Holster from A New Hope. Who makes the best one with screen accurate features and the metal bits? Thanks!

Chad

I have a Todd's ANH rig. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very well made, as is all his stuff, and the price can not be beat.

Everything I have gotten from him is insanely accurate, researched, and just fantastic.

I have a Todd's and its fantastic. I can't say if its screen accurate but I have used it in some official Lucasfilm projects so, its fair to say Todd's is in some respects officially part of the SW franchise..

I owned one of Todds years ago, very well made and I loved it but lost it in a divorce. I picked up one from KarolianDryGoods about a year back along with an ANH shirt/vest, great service and really well made product.

Very Cool!
IF I could get the PATTERN... I would MAKE THEM for people at a MUCH LOWER COST as I am a VERY SKILLED Leather Worker!
I could even offer "KITS" for the DIYers out there! Or In here as it were? LOL :D

I could offer it in a variety of ways... A Cut and punched "KIT" like the old "Kids Summer Camp Wallet" kits!
The Same but "Stained"
A Sewn version UN-Stained
and a Totally Finished one Ready for buckles! I would even include the Snaps and Rivets/Embellishments?!

So ANYONE Willing to Share the Pattern I would Do one in Trade!

Joe

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back