Limited Run Han Solo ANH DL-44 GK or Alternate Blaster Mount Kits

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
GK Mount.JPG

My finished blaster with mount:
IMG_2966.JPG IMG_2967.JPG

I'm estimating the price to be around $100 per mount.

If you're interested in getting a mount, please feel free to post a reply with number of mounts wanted.

This will be a limited, one time run. The mounts will be extremely accurate with all the correct hardware.
Machining will start on 9/18 and should be complete by 11/1 or earlier.

Waiting list:

1. CE
2. CE
3. DarthWilder
4. Spare
5. Spare
6. Spare

Other parts available:

Resin grill ($9):
GK Grill Side.JPG

Reference for the actual prop:

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The middle mounts are about halfway done. They will be completed next week. Once done I will start working on the railings and then the knobs. The run should be completed by the end of this month.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The middle mounts are done. I will be working on the railings or rings mounts for the next few days and then the knobs.

I should have the first couple of mounts completed by the end of next week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.