Han in Carbonite, Snowspeeder cockpit etc. knobs. UHER Mix 500

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Its amazing what you find when your not looking, i searched for these for i dont know how long and always came up empty. I bought a few of these slider knobs years back and could not get any info on their source due to "NDA's". The other day i was looking for detonator knobs and this thing caught my eye. Now that i found it im sharing the find since im not under any agreements to keep it quiet. I think the lower single knob is also used on something but its not coming to mind.

HIC knobs.jpg

Last edited:
I have one too! I’m actually thinking of machining these w a 4/40 mounting hole on the back. These were on Han in Carbonite hero panel, Snowtrooper chest armor, Dengar chest armor, and I’m sure other props and costumes.

Any interest in these parts in machined aluminum?

How do they sound/work as a passive mixer, are they any good? I need a simple summing mixer - retro stylie of course lol.

How do they sound/work as a passive mixer, are they any good? I need a simple summing mixer - retro stylie of course lol.

Wait ...
you want the UHER 500 for its actual "real world" purpose and not as a donor for parts to build SW props with, like every normal human being???
PFFTTT...you´re such a NEEEERD :lol

LOL! You are correct good Sir but I prefer the term 'geek' (is that the same but different? - I dunno). I know I should probably stop using the pen holders as.... erm.... pen holders and put them in something like a Tie Fighter, and join the real world :D

I have one too! I’m actually thinking of machining these w a 4/40 mounting hole on the back. These were on Han in Carbonite hero panel, Snowtrooper chest armor, Dengar chest armor, and I’m sure other props and costumes.

Any interest in these parts in machined aluminum?

I’m interested if you’re going to get a batch made.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back