Interest Han In Carbonite (HIC) Sticker run

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Luuke your stickers shipped!

All caught up on orders guys! A couple set of stickers in stock, won't ever run this again after these are gone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A few set of stickers left. I won't do these again once they're gone! Get them now!

Spankuh

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like I’m late to the party. Please add me if you do a second run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey RPFers .. I've been silent for some time but I have a new kid on the block! :) I still have sets of stickers, and I can easily dispatch them, it's the time casting that I have difficulty finding! Feel free to hit me in a PM with any questions!

Cheers, Al

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As a general announcement, I will be clearing my current stock of HIC accessories and be done with it: machined parts, handles and stickers is what I have left and that will be it.

If you don't want to miss the boat or plan to build a HIC in the near future, get them now cause they will never be available again.

oblagon

Sr Member
As a general announcement, I will be clearing my current stock of HIC accessories and be done with it: machined parts, handles and stickers is what I have left and that will be it.

If you don't want to miss the boat or plan to build a HIC in the near future, get them now cause they will never be available again.
I'll take a set of your stickers

HB1098S

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ll take a set of these also please. Let me know how to pay for them, thanks Bigturc