Done / Completed Han In Carbonite (HIC) Sticker run

Not sure what happened these last few days, but this run is now done! All sets have been sold within a few hours whereas they had been around for ages!

If you haven't sent money and got a confirmation from me at this point, I ran out of HIC stickers...

I still have 2 sets of HIC handles, a few sets of machined parts and greeblies on demand at this pt!

Thanks everyone for your confidence in this product! Hope to see lots of HIC threads!

Ok HIC Builders-
I might have my printer guy do a small batch for me but that would be it. Just people some people in the last days wanted them and I ran out.

So if you're in, you have about 2-3 days to let me know! If this works out, I will send the order next week and then a few days later, I should have them.

That will be a one shot deal, the final time I'm doing this to help people .. it's certainly not for the money! lol

I need names asap.

Ok HIC Builders-
I might have my printer guy do a small batch for me but that would be it. Just people some people in the last days wanted them and I ran out.

So if you're in, you have about 2-3 days to let me know! If this works out, I will send the order next week and then a few days later, I should have them.

That will be a one shot deal, the final time I'm doing this to help people .. it's certainly not for the money! lol

I need names asap.
I would like to buy 2 sets of stickers when available?

Last edited:
For now, I ran out of stickers. If I can get my hands on a new batch, then I will send PM to everyone who posted here. It won't be a lot of them so you might as well post your interest anyway in this thread.

Cheers

Not sure what happened these last few days, but this run is now done! All sets have been sold within a few hours whereas they had been around for ages!

If you haven't sent money and got a confirmation from me at this point, I ran out of HIC stickers...

I still have 2 sets of HIC handles, a few sets of machined parts and greeblies on demand at this pt!

Thanks everyone for your confidence in this product! Hope to see lots of HIC threads!
Hi! Could you let me know who I can buy all the parts including the 4 side panels, electronics and greeblies? I currently only have Han Solo in carbonite front panel. So need everything else including the electronics. Thank you and best regards.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back