Hammerhead build for Star Wars Celibration Anahiem the vintage Kenner addition

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Smith

So I made it to the main stage Cosplay contest at celibration anaheim, I chose old school vintage kenner style action figure hammerhead. I had a great time both in the contest and walking the con floor. Here are a few photos start to finish.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joshvanrad

Sr Member
OOOOOH! You were the Kenner Hammerhead! Yes.

Dude, that was amazing lol. I was pulling for you during the competition.

Your costume and the swarm of Willrow Hoods were my favorite things I'd seen over the livestream.

Robert McLain

Sr Member
Thanks SO much for the pics! I would have been thrilled to have one of those back in 1977! I'm gonna have mock one of these up to display next to my real E-11:)

Robert