Halo Vs. Predators Fan Film

Nintendude

Right now I am in the middle of getting the cast together for this film, already I have a set, the script and everything else ex. cameras, film crews, sound techs taken care of I will be looking to shoot a fan film in either Febuary or March 2011 in Austin, TX and I am trying to see if I can find a few of the Predators on here with either a full suit or a suit that will be completed by the time they will be needed. Right now I am using the name Halo Vs. Predators which when I was writing the script that was the first thing that came to mind so don't get on me too hard for the name. If anyone is intrested in this and lives in the Austin area or would'nt mind traveling to be in this feel free to shoot me a PM. Also for the members here that may want to know I have 8 years in film with filming and being in film mainly fanfilms but I have done two motion picture films. I will also be seeing about starting a topic on the 405th site of this same nature to take care of the Halo side of the cast. I am looking to have this at about an hour long fanfilm but it may end up being cut down in length.

@SSC-Smiley on having AOT mixed in with Halo and Predator that just would'nt go very well.

@UNSC Hunter I am not sure who all I will be using on the Halo side I only plan to have one Master Chief character along with Marines and not sure if I'll throw some ODST in the mix or not, lets just say the two sides will have fun "killing" each other in the film.

Oh, I know AOT wouldn't fit in too well. . . In fact, not at all. BUT - I would still love to see it.
So shush. xDD

Try and post some pictures of this whenever you can, man!

lol i had a discussion like this with my friend a week or so ago he thought master chief would win but i said the predator would win but im not sure so i cant wait to see good luck.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back