Halo Spartan Mark VI Foam Files : Complete Armour files

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

W

wwelsh207

Re: Halo Spartan Mark VI Foam Files

if you could upload the foam boots that would be greatly appreciated

raziel79f

it's as if you read my mind! will you be doing the mark V helm or a bunch of them? an ODST would be very sweet

Panzer

Very cool, probably a silly question but what program did you use to open these files?

STEALTH

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey Demolition, If I do the HD chest can you add it to your thread?

Demolition

if you could upload the foam boots that would be greatly appreciated
Boots are uploaded and ready

Very cool, probably a silly question but what program did you use to open these files?
I use pepakura designer 3

Hey Demolition, If I do the HD chest can you add it to your thread?
Hi stealth yeah ive try the HD a few times but its very messy in there and its hard to keep track of where you are but ill keep at it

Mole

These are great but anyone else having problems downloading? Either 4shared won't load or it says the file is unavailable. I've tried it in both Chrome and Firefox.

Demolition

These are great but anyone else having problems downloading? Either 4shared won't load or it says the file is unavailable. I've tried it in both Chrome and Firefox.
4shared is down at the min i think it wont let me upload either ill try a different site

Mole

Re: Halo Spartan Mark VI Foam Files : Boots/shins/thighs/cod/chest/biceps/forearms

Wow, thanks for the quick reply!