HALO Reach UNSC Trooper

td2253

I haven't been here in a long while but I thought I'd share what I've done when I was away. Here is my HALO Reach UNSC Trooper made from EVA foam, pepakura helmet and a modded Nerf Recon into an MA-37 assault rifle with a light up ammo counter. I installed a blue LED light inside the helmet and the thigh armor set have blue glowire in them. I am also involved in a Halo fan film called Halo: The Fallen. I was asked to be one of the costume designers for this production which will start in November 2011. We have a teaser trailer that will be schedule to go public this Sunday, Oct. 9th. Please like us on Facebook HERE and check out the latest developments of our production. Thanks for stopping by!

Trooperpic1.jpg

Trooperpic2.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

Last edited:
This all looks so very familiar to me. You weren't at SDCC by chance were you? I remember a trooper with a setup identical to this. I was impressed by the system used to attach the pistol.

This all looks so very familiar to me. You weren't at SDCC by chance were you? I remember a trooper with a setup identical to this. I was impressed by the system used to attach the pistol.

Hey Panzer, yup that was me alright! That was my costume's debut and I had a blast! Thanks for the compliment on the pistol holder.:)

Are you the Imperial officer in this pic?
251707_246937598663974_135970456427356_939462_2481630_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Panzer, yup that was me alright! That was my costume's debut and I had a blast! Thanks for the compliment on the pistol holder.:)

Are you the Imperial officer in this pic?
251707_246937598663974_135970456427356_939462_2481630_n.jpg

Yep that was me! I knew I'd seen this gear before. I never got to see the pics from that little photoshoot wee did do you have a link?

OTA XII / VI - I was guessing it was your initials and your birthday. It could have been one of the Bungie guys'. That's the most reasonable answer, I think.

Otherwise, my speculations tend toward Bible verses.

Awesome job (by you), no matter what :)

Especially the lighting. That's a nice touch.

-Mike J.

Excellent work the armor looks great, and equally awesome getting in touch with Panzer again. I love convention photo shoots like that.

I haven't been here in a long while but I thought I'd share what I've done when I was away. Here is my HALO Reach UNSC Trooper made from EVA foam, pepakura helmet and a modded Nerf Recon into an MA-37 assault rifle with a light up ammo counter. I installed a blue LED light inside the helmet and the thigh armor set have blue glowire in them. I am also involved in a Halo fan film called Halo: The Fallen. I was asked to be one of the costume designers for this production which will start in November 2011. We have a teaser trailer that will be schedule to go public this Sunday, Oct. 9th. Please like us on Facebook HERE and check out the latest developments of our production. Thanks for stopping by!

Trooperpic1.jpg

Trooperpic2.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

That's one of the best Nerf mods I've seen. Turning the Nerf Recon into the Halo Reach Assault Rifle. Would it be possible for you to provide patterns for the parts you attached to the Nerf Recon? :confused

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back