halo reach jorge armor build

tyler2511tyler

This is a image of my head with the real size of jorges helmet and I just wanted you to know the real size of the helmet. If you need help with anything for halo reach pepakura armor build just reply to this. I also made a pair of spartan boots and hope this helps.

Attachments

• jorges helmet.jpg
    jorges helmet.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 337
  • 2ldis5k.jpg
    2ldis5k.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 448
  • 1534139.jpg
    1534139.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 250
  • hs9b93.jpg
    hs9b93.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 212
  • ayt3ev.jpg
    ayt3ev.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Hey man, you said that if we wanted help with halo pepakura to respond so I am. ive been loooking around trying to find some unfolds for spartan armour, preferably mjolnir mk VI, but I would try any versions that u have, or could direct me too, the only one I have been able to find is a CQB helmet, no armor files or other helmets. Any idea where i could find the files?

I found most of the halo pep files i found on the 405th.com.

Hey man, you said that if we wanted help with halo pepakura to respond so I am. ive been loooking around trying to find some unfolds for spartan armour, preferably mjolnir mk VI, but I would try any versions that u have, or could direct me too, the only one I have been able to find is a CQB helmet, no armor files or other helmets. Any idea where i could find the files?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back