halo reach jorge armor build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tyler2511tyler

This is a image of my head with the real size of jorges helmet and I just wanted you to know the real size of the helmet. If you need help with anything for halo reach pepakura armor build just reply to this. I also made a pair of spartan boots and hope this helps.

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

adms1117

Hey man, you said that if we wanted help with halo pepakura to respond so I am. ive been loooking around trying to find some unfolds for spartan armour, preferably mjolnir mk VI, but I would try any versions that u have, or could direct me too, the only one I have been able to find is a CQB helmet, no armor files or other helmets. Any idea where i could find the files?

mikey123mushukl

I found most of the halo pep files i found on the 405th.com.

Hey man, you said that if we wanted help with halo pepakura to respond so I am. ive been loooking around trying to find some unfolds for spartan armour, preferably mjolnir mk VI, but I would try any versions that u have, or could direct me too, the only one I have been able to find is a CQB helmet, no armor files or other helmets. Any idea where i could find the files?