Halo ODST Armor Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

eldwain

Hey there everybody! good to be back. Im currently working on a suit of Halo ODST Armor. its not painted yet so it looks a little messy. I was wondering though, i'm afraid i haven't putt enough detail into the individual pieces, but on the other hand I don't want to add to much and make it look messy. Let me know what you think, thanks for the help!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

eldwain

Update: I have completed the armor! I still need a helmet, and maybe a rocket launcher or sniper rifle or something, but im happy with how it turned out.

(click for bigger pics)
ascascsadcad.jpgIMG_2378.JPGIMG_2379.JPGIMG_2388.JPGIMG_2393.JPGIMG_2395.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Did you hand draw the templates or do you have it digital
I drew the templates myself. sorry it took me so long to reply.

Cgreen95

I'm looking to try an ODST armour but can't find any templates for form and I don't have the steadiest hand.
it look s amazing by the way

- - - Updated - - -

If you are buying the helmet have a look on etsy there is quite a few

eldwain

I'm looking to try an ODST armour but can't find any templates for form and I don't have the steadiest hand.
it look s amazing by the way

- - - Updated - - -

If you are buying the helmet have a look on etsy there is quite a few
If your looking for templates and a little help check out Andrew Cook (aka Da Frontline Trooper or DFT) He has both video tutorials on youtube and templates on his facebook page for and odst build, they helped me make mine.