Halo M7 Sub-Machine Gun by Tactonyx (Pic Heavy)

Tactonyx

Greetings everyone, I'd like to introduce my M7 smg that I made over a year ago. I finally just got around to molding It and I can safely say that this was one of the hardest models to build, the hardest one to mold, and most definitely the hardest one to de-mold. Most of the stuff on the smg moves, and it would be a shorter list to say what doesn't move, such as the mag release. It featuers working buttons on the foregrip and buttstock, has a collapsible buttstock that can lock into place, working trigger, reciprocating charging bolt, etc. Of all the halo weapons, I think this one is my favorite (Followed by the laser, but we'll get to that build later) The sound suppressor is detachable and can be exchanged with a muzzle cover. Miraculously the scope came out in one solid piece and looks pretty good. Check out the pics:

Da+Guns+1.JPG

Da+Guns+5.JPG

Da+Guns+6.JPG

Da+Guns+2.JPG

Da+Guns+014.JPG

Da+Guns+009.JPG

The M7 smg

Da+Guns+011.JPG

Locking lever of the foregrip

Da+Guns+017.JPG

Why not add a little more detail

Da+Guns+015.JPG

Da+Guns+014.JPG

First pull, a rough copy, but I think I can work out the bugs.

Da+Guns+010.JPG

Da+Guns+011.JPG

Sound suppressor is a little droopy, but I think this can be easily remedied.

Da+Guns+012.JPG

Da+Guns+013.JPG

Reciprocating charging handle that you can HK slap.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my smg and feel free to comment.

Awesome build, you're an artist with that sheet styrene. The working detail is an incredible feature. I've always wondered if the front grip actually locked to the trigger guard, on yours it does!
The pistol is the same size as a sub machinegun!

Haha welcome to Halo.

That is so slick! I was looking for ways to make my future War machine guns look better and stumbled on your thread! Love Halo! Love that gun! You put an amazing amount of work and detail into them and I am inspired!:cool
Thanks for putting this up and I hope you post more builds!
Subscribed!
M

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back