Interest Halo M6G - 3D Printed kit

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

Time to see if there's interest for our next idea, a 3D printed kit of the Halo M6G! This would be like our other kits (look me up if you haven't seen our other stuff). It would include a removable clip, movable trigger, and probably have some options like the top mounted camera and bottom mounted red dot site. I'm planning on having the options be removable and able to slide on/off on a rail type system.

It would be human sized (I think), not 117% bigger to fit Master Chief, but I'm open to feedback.

Time frame is probably a month or so until the run starts and I'm guessing it would be a similar price ($150) as our other kits.

Here's a pic from Microsoft of the M6G

M6G.jpg

If you're interested, or have any constructive ideas, let me know below:

Last edited:
Just a small update, the first prototype is almost done. We've got to refine the shape a bit, add the socom silencer, red dot, etc and reprint prototype 2.

Excuse the hideous green, it's what I had laying around :sick

Bump...and there's nothing wrong with green, that was sitting in my closet for a year, needed to come out and be something cool :)

OK, here's some new pics of the almost final prototype, we're printing the silencer / red dot / camera attachment too:

I've got these done, just need a break to get them printing, if anyone is still interested, let me know, they're really cool! I've also got the files for the Duke MK44 gun from the upcoming Destiny video game if that floats anyone's boat...

Here's a pic with the silencer and bottom attachments. It is removable and slides onto the gun. As far as pricing goes, I've got to weigh this competed. It's a TON of plastic, which affects printing time and shipping costs. My feeling is about $150 for the gun with camera attachment and probably a bit more if you want the silencer add-on. I'm printing one atm, will have more info in the next day or so...

Thanks

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back