Halo: Combat Evoled Armor (Mark V)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaftPunker01

Halo Mark V (MJORLNIR)

--PDO--

Hello everyone, here I leave a classic armor, in an old page are no longer available, but luckily I could download it before they removed it, here is the download link, which is in Google Drive and also a page so that can be guided with the measures

Google Drive Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J0iZrY-9sKjwfsRFMW1GiQbzkUtTad8D

-Measurements Guide:
https://www.405th.com/forums/threads/halogoddess-how-to-scale-and-more-tutorial.28197/

download, build and enjoy :)

greetings to all and good day :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaftPunker01

In fact it is not the remastered version, it is the classic one with polygons JAJAJA

You're welcome
Abdomen.png Casco.png Espalda.png Pecho.png

Attachments

• Abdomen.png
    Abdomen.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Casco.png
    Casco.png
    222.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Espalda.png
    Espalda.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Pecho.png
    Pecho.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 198

kerrymartin

Jr Member
screenshot.jpg

Whenever I try to download any single file from the drive, it is giving me that error. My internet is ok. I refreshed many times but still I am facing this. Can you have some other link to download please?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.