Halo: Archetype- a Halo fan film, Seeking costumers

Enrisan

Hey everyone. I'm currently writing and directing a live action fan film based around the Halo universe, titled Halo: Archetype. We released a short teaser trailer for it about two weeks ago and I'm looking for feedback on what people think.

Halo: Archetype Teaser Trailer - YouTube

This was shot exclusively as a teaser trailer, none of this will make into the film... this is an example of at least, the lowest quality work that will come out of the film, it will only look better once there are people on the project that specialize in VFX and other things. The film is still in pre-production and we're seeking people who can help us build a new Spartan costume, Marine costumes, other props and weapons. I wasn't sure where to put this thread since I'm also requesting costumers help for the film.

If you're interested in helping build props and costumes for the film, please contact me through private message. We're also looking for concept artists, 3D modelers and other roles for the film. Los Angeles and surrounding SoCal area residents are a huge plus.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot to mention that. People in the Los Angeles and surrounding SoCal areas are a huge plus... but I may accept people from other parts of the country if we're able to ship finished pieces back to LA in an efficient and economic way.

Hi, just bumping this up.

Any thought on the teaser?

Anybody interested in building props and costumes for the film?

Thanks!

Hey, bumping this again.

Still looking for talented prop and costume makers that are interested in helping create stuff for the film. Would love to speak with people and try to work something out.

Thanks!

I think I'll have the original armor, but there's a chance I might have an EVA helmet coming through, just waiting on my buddy to reply and update me with my suit's progress haha

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back