Halo 2 Anniversary Brute Plasma Rifle

Sold for 550.00 USD
Prop Store

tubachris85x

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For Sale Looking to unload this- true 1:1 scale Triforce Replicas Halo 2 Brute edition Plasma Rifle. Its a polystone material, weighs close to 20lbs and lights up. It's a great piece and comes with 100% original packaging. Only 500 of these were made and this is #58

I unfortunately misplaced the charger for it but it takes a standard micro USB cable like for an earlier gen android phone. There's also a tiny piece of material inside the body of the replica that, if you shake it you may hear a light rattling but this is how I received it. Nothing wrong with it, I just think a small piece of the resin got loose internally, but has zero impact on the piece aside from an occasional minor noise

I'm asking $550+ shipping. It will cost a bit to ship, just as a heads up. Last one I saw sold was for about $850 on ebay, but yea just looking to move it. Thanks

FB_IMG_1611983936312.jpg
FB_IMG_1611983956869.jpg
FB_IMG_1611983960169.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

retraceoj

Hi there, I went ahead and purchased but Paypal is showing payment as pending (had another gun I bought earlier this week same deal) I will PM you my Paypal info and also address to work out shipping cost

Prop Store